Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word adulterators:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "adulterators" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- adulterators: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- adulterators: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- adulterators: Wiktionary [home, info]
- adulterators: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- adulterators: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See adulterator for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (adulterator)
▸ noun: a changer who lessens the purity or effectiveness of a substance
▸ noun: any substance that adulterates (lessens the purity or effectiveness of a substance)
▸ Also see adulterator
Additional searches for adulterators...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.