Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word adulter:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "adulter" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- adulter: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Adulter: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Adulter: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- adulter: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Adulter: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- adulter: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Adulter: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (adulter)|
(v. i.) To commit adultery; to pollute.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to adulter