Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word adorns:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "adorns" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- adorns: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- adorns: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Adorns, adorns: Wordnik [home, info]
- adorns: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- adorns: Wiktionary [home, info]
- adorns: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- adorns: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- adorns: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See adorn for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (adorn)
▸ verb: be beautiful to look at
("Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
▸ verb: make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
▸ verb: furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
▸ Also see adorn