Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word admirers:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "admirers" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- admirers: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- admirers: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Admirers, admirer's, admirers: Wordnik [home, info]
- admirers: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- admirers: Wiktionary [home, info]
- admirers: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- admirers: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- admirers: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See admirer for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (admirer)
▸ noun: someone who admires a young woman
("She had many admirers"
▸ noun: a person who admires; someone who esteems or respects or approves
▸ noun: a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
▸ Also see admirer