Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word adequacies:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "adequacies" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- adequacies: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- adequacies: Wiktionary [home, info]
- adequacies: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- adequacies: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- adequacies: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- adequacies: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See adequacy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (adequacy)
▸ noun: the quality of being able to meet a need satisfactorily
("He questioned the adequacy of the usual sentimental interpretation of the Golden Rule"
▸ noun: the quality of being sufficient for the end in view
▸ Also see adequacy
Additional searches for adequacies...
Search completed in 0.058 seconds.