Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word adducts:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "adducts" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- adducts: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- adducts: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- adducts: Wordnik [home, info]
- adducts: Wiktionary [home, info]
- adducts: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Adducts: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- adducts: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- adducts: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- adducts: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See adduct for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (adduct)
▸ noun: a compound formed by an addition reaction
▸ verb: draw a limb towards the body
("Adduct the thigh muscle"
▸ Also see adduct
Additional searches for adducts...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.