Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word actorish:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "actorish" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- actorish: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- actorish: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- actorish: Wiktionary [home, info]
- actorish: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- actorish: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- actorish: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- actorish: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- actorish: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See actor for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (actor)
▸ noun: a theatrical performer
▸ noun: a person who acts and gets things done
("He's a principal actor in this affair"
▸ Also see actor
Additional searches for actorish...
Search completed in 0.334 seconds.