Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word acrostical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "acrostical" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- acrostical: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- acrostical: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- acrostical: Wordnik [home, info]
- acrostical: Wiktionary [home, info]
- acrostical: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Acrostical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Acrostical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- acrostical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See acrostic for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (acrostic)
▸ noun: verse in which certain letters such as the first in each line form a word or message
▸ noun: a puzzle where you fill a square grid with words reading the same down as across
▸ Also see acrostic
Additional searches for acrostical...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.