Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word acquirability:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "acquirability" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- acquirability: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- acquirability: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Acquirability, acquirability: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Acquirability: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- acquirability: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Acquirability: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- acquirability: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Acquirability: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (acquirability)|
(n.) The quality of being acquirable; attainableness.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to acquirability