Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word acknowledger:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "acknowledger" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- acknowledger: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- acknowledger: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Acknowledger, acknowledger: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Acknowledger: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- acknowledger: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Acknowledger: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- acknowledger: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Acknowledger: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (acknowledger)|
(n.) One who acknowledges.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to acknowledger