Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word acerbates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "acerbates" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- acerbates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- acerbates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- acerbates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- acerbates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- acerbates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See acerbate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (acerbate)
▸ verb: make sour or bitter
▸ verb: cause to be bitter or resentful
▸ Also see acerbate
Additional searches for acerbates...
Search completed in 0.075 seconds.