Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word accusatorially:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "accusatorially" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- accusatorially: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- accusatorially: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Accusatorially, accusatorially: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Accusatorially: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- accusatorially: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Accusatorially: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- accusatorially: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Accusatorially: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (accusatorially)|
(adv.) By way accusation.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to accusatorially