Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word accruable:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "accruable" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- accruable: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- accruable: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- accruable: Wiktionary [home, info]
- accruable: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- accruable: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (2 matching dictionaries)
- accruable: Legal dictionary [home, info]
- accruable: Financial dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See accrue for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (accrue)
▸ verb: come into the possession of
("The house accrued to the oldest son"
▸ verb: grow by addition
("The interest accrues"
▸ Also see accrue