Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word accreted:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "accreted" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- accreted: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- accreted: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- accreted: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- accreted: Wordnik [home, info]
- accreted: Wiktionary [home, info]
- accreted: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- accreted: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- accreted: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See accrete for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (accrete)
▸ verb: grow together (of plants and organs)
▸ verb: grow or become attached by accretion
("The story accreted emotion"
▸ Also see accrete
Additional searches for accreted...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.