Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word accredits:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "accredits" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- accredits: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- accredits: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- accredits: Wordnik [home, info]
- accredits: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- accredits: Wiktionary [home, info]
- accredits: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- accredits: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- accredits: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See accredit for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (accredit)
▸ verb: grant credentials to
▸ verb: provide or send (envoys or embassadors) with official credentials
▸ verb: give credit for
▸ Also see accredit
Additional searches for accredits...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.