Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word accidentality:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "accidentality" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- accidentality: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- accidentality: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Accidentality, accidentality: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Accidentality: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- accidentality: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Accidentality: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- accidentality: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Accidentality: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (accidentality)|
(n.) The quality of being accidental; accidentalness.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to accidentality