Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word accedes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "accedes" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- accedes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- accedes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- accedes: Wordnik [home, info]
- accedes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- accedes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Accedes: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- accedes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- accedes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See accede for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (accede)
▸ verb: take on duties or office
("Accede to the throne"
▸ verb: to agree or express agreement
▸ verb: submit or yield to another's wish or opinion
▸ Also see accede
Additional searches for accedes...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.