Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abrogators:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abrogators" is defined.
General (3 matching dictionaries)
- abrogators: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- abrogators: Wiktionary [home, info]
- abrogators: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (2 matching dictionaries)
- abrogators: Legal dictionary [home, info]
- abrogators: Financial dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See abrogator for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (abrogator)
▸ noun: an authority or official empowered to abolish or annul or repeal
▸ Also see abrogator
Additional searches for abrogators...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.