Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abridgers:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abridgers" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- abridgers: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- abridgers: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- abridgers: Wiktionary [home, info]
- abridgers: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- abridgers: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See abridger for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (abridger)
▸ noun: one who shortens or abridges or condenses a written work
▸ Also see abridger
Additional searches for abridgers...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.