Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abomasus:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abomasus" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- abomasus: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- abomasus: Wordnik [home, info]
- Abomasus: Wiktionary [home, info]
- abomasus: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- abomasus: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Abomasus: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Abomasus: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- abomasus: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- abomasus: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (abomasus)|
(n.) The fourth or digestive stomach of a ruminant, which leads from the third stomach omasum. See Ruminantia.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for abomasus...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.