Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abnegates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abnegates" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- abnegates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- abnegates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- abnegates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- abnegates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Abnegates: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- abnegates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- abnegates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See abnegate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (abnegate)
▸ verb: deny or renounce
("They abnegated their gods"
▸ verb: surrender
("The King abnegated his power to the ministers"
▸ verb: deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure
▸ Also see abnegate
Additional searches for abnegates...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.