Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abjuratory:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abjuratory" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- abjuratory: Wordnik [home, info]
- abjuratory: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Abjuratory, abjuratory: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Abjuratory: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- abjuratory: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Abjuratory: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- abjuratory: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Abjuratory: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (abjuratory)|
(a.) Containing abjuration.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for abjuratory...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.