Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abalienate:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abalienate" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- abalienate: Wordnik [home, info]
- abalienate: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Abalienate: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Abalienate: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- abalienate: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Abalienate: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- abalienate: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Abalienate: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- abalienate: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (abalienate)|
(v. t.) To cause alienation of (mind).
(v. t.) To estrange; to withdraw.
(v. t.) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for abalienate...
Search completed in 0.054 seconds.