Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ESCROLL:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ESCROLL" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- escroll: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
- escroll: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- escroll: Wordnik [home, info]
- Escroll: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Escroll: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- escroll: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (ESCROLL)|
(n.) A long strip or scroll resembling a ribbon or a band of parchment, or the like, anciently placed above the shield, and supporting the crest.
(n.) A scroll.
(n.) In modern heraldry, a similar ribbon on which the motto is inscribed.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to ESCROLL
▸ Rhymes of ESCROLL