Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
List phrases that spell out -dom
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word -dom:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "-dom" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- -dom: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- -dom: Wordnik [home, info]
- -dom: Wiktionary [home, info]
- -dom: Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed. [home, info]
- -dom: The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus [home, info]
- -dom: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- -dom: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- -dom: MyWord.info [home, info]
Quick definitions (-dom)|
() A suffix denoting
() Jurisdiction or property and jurisdiction, dominion, as in kingdom earldom.
() State, condition, or quality of being, as in wisdom, freedom.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)