|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word water mouse:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "water mouse" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- water-mouse, water mouse: Wordnik [home, info]
- Water mouse: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Water mouse: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Water mouse: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- water mouse: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Water mouse: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- water mouse: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (water mouse)|
() Any one of several species of mice belonging to the genus Hydromys, native of Australia and Tasmania. Their hind legs are strong and their toes partially webbed. They live on the borders of streams, and swim well. They are remarkable as being the only rodents found in Australia.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for water mouse...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.