|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word vinatico:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "vinatico" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- vinatico: Wordnik [home, info]
- Vinatico, vinatico: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Vinatico: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- vinatico: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Vinatico: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- vinatico: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Vinatico: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- vinatico: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (vinatico)|
(n.) Madeira mahogany; the coarse, dark-colored wood of the Persea Indica.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for vinatico...
Search completed in 0.046 seconds.