|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word versemonger:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "versemonger" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- versemonger: Wordnik [home, info]
- Versemonger: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Versemonger: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- versemonger: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Versemonger: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- versemonger: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- versemonger: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (versemonger)|
(n.) A writer of verses; especially, a writer of commonplace poetry; a poetaster; a rhymer; -- used humorously or in contempt.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for versemonger...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.