|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word underturn:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "underturn" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- underturn: Wordnik [home, info]
- Underturn: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Underturn: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- underturn: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Underturn: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- underturn: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Underturn: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (underturn)|
(v. t.) To turn upside down; to subvert; to upset.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for underturn...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.