|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word subordinancy:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "subordinancy" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- subordinancy: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- subordinancy: Wordnik [home, info]
- Subordinancy: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Subordinancy: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- subordinancy: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- subordinancy: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (subordinancy)|
(a.) Subordinacy; subordination.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for subordinancy...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.