|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word subincusation:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "subincusation" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- subincusation: Wordnik [home, info]
- Subincusation: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Subincusation: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- subincusation: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Subincusation: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- subincusation: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Subincusation: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (subincusation)|
(n.) A slight charge or accusation.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for subincusation...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.