|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word snowslip:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "snowslip" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- snowslip: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- snowslip: Wordnik [home, info]
- Snowslip, snowslip: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Snowslip: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- snowslip: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Snowslip: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- snowslip: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Snowslip: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (snowslip)|
(n.) A large mass or avalanche of snow which slips down the side of a mountain, etc.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for snowslip...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.