|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word snipebill:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "snipebill" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- snipebill: Wordnik [home, info]
- Snipebill: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Snipebill: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- snipebill: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Snipebill: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- snipebill: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Snipebill: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (snipebill)|
(n.) A bolt by which the body of a cart is fastened to the axle.
(n.) A plane for cutting deep grooves in moldings.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for snipebill...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.