|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sleighed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sleighed" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- sleighed: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- sleighed: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- sleighed: Wiktionary [home, info]
- sleighed: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Sleighed: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- sleighed: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- sleighed: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- sleighed: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See sleigh for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (sleigh)
▸ noun: a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs; for transportation over snow
▸ verb: ride (on) a sled
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #31109)
▸ Also see sleigh
Additional searches for sleighed...
Search completed in 0.025 seconds.