|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sileni:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sileni" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- sileni: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info]
- Sileni: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Sileni: Wordnik [home, info]
- sileni: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Sileni (disambiguation), Sileni: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- sileni: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- sileni: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See silenus for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (Silenus)
▸ noun: the chief satyr in the service of Bacchus; father of Dionysus; usually depicted as drunk and jolly and riding a donkey
▸ noun: any of the minor woodland deities who were companions of Dionysus (similar to the satyrs)
▸ Also see silenus
Additional searches for sileni...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.