|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sifac:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sifac" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- sifac: Wordnik [home, info]
- Sifac, sifac: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Sifac: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- sifac: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Sifac: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- sifac: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Sifac: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- sifac: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (sifac)|
(n.) The white indris of Madagascar. It is regarded by the natives as sacred.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for sifac...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.