|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sea turn:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sea turn" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- sea-turn, sea turn: Wordnik [home, info]
- Sea turn: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Sea turn: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Sea turn: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- sea turn: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Sea turn: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- sea turn: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Tech (1 matching dictionary)
- sea turn: Glossary of Meteorology [home, info]
Quick definitions (sea turn)|
() A breeze, gale, or mist from the sea.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for sea turn...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.