|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word scampavia:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "scampavia" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- scampavia: Wordnik [home, info]
- Scampavia: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Scampavia: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- scampavia: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Scampavia: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- scampavia: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Scampavia: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (scampavia)|
(n.) A long, low war galley used by the Neapolitans and Sicilians in the early part of the nineteenth century.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for scampavia...
Search completed in 0.306 seconds.