|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word rochelime:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "rochelime" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- rochelime: Wordnik [home, info]
- Rochelime: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Rochelime: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- rochelime: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Rochelime: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- rochelime: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Rochelime: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (rochelime)|
(n.) Lime in the lump after it is burned; quicklime.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for rochelime...
Search completed in 0.046 seconds.