|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word pandiculated:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "pandiculated" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- pandiculated: Wordnik [home, info]
- Pandiculated: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Pandiculated: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- pandiculated: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Pandiculated: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- pandiculated: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Pandiculated: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (pandiculated)|
(a.) Extended; spread out; stretched.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for pandiculated...
Search completed in 0.069 seconds.