|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ovality:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ovality" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- ovality: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- ovality: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- ovality: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- ovality: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ovality: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Ovality: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- Ovality: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See oval for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (oval)
▸ noun: a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it
▸ adjective: rounded like an egg
▸ Also see oval
Additional searches for ovality...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.