|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word nimbiferous:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "nimbiferous" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- nimbiferous: Wordnik [home, info]
- Nimbiferous: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Nimbiferous: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- nimbiferous: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Nimbiferous: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- nimbiferous: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Nimbiferous: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (nimbiferous)|
(a.) Serving to bring clouds or stormy weather.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for nimbiferous...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.