|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word lavement:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "lavement" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- lavement: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- lavement: Wordnik [home, info]
- Lavement: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Lavement: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- lavement: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Lavement: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- lavement: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Lavement: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (lavement)|
(n.) A washing or bathing; also, a clyster.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for lavement...
Search completed in 0.051 seconds.