Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word kahau:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "kahau" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Kahau, kahau: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Kahau: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- kahau: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Kahau: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- kahau: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Kahau: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- kahau: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (kahau)|
(n.) A long-nosed monkey (Semnopithecus nasalis), native of Borneo. The general color of the body is bright chestnut, with the under parts, shoulders, and sides of the head, golden yellow, and the top of the head and upper part of the back brown. Called also proboscis monkey.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to kahau