|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word interferometric:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "interferometric" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- interferometric: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- interferometric: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- interferometric: Wordnik [home, info]
- interferometric: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Interferometric: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- interferometric: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- interferometric: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- interferometric: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See interferometer for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (interferometer)
▸ noun: any measuring instrument that uses interference patterns to make accurate measurements of waves
▸ Also see interferometer
Additional searches for interferometric...
Search completed in 0.051 seconds.