|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hyemate:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hyemate" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- hyemate: Wordnik [home, info]
- Hyemate: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Hyemate: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- hyemate: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Hyemate: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- hyemate: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- hyemate: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Hyemate: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (hyemate)|
(v. i.) To pass the winter.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for hyemate...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.