|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word heretog:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "heretog" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- heretog: Wordnik [home, info]
- Heretog: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Heretog: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- heretog: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- heretog: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (heretog)|
(n.) The leader or commander of an army; also, a marshal.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for heretog...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.