Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gadolinia:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gadolinia" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- gadolinia: Wordnik [home, info]
- Gadolinia, gadolinia: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Gadolinia: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- gadolinia: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Gadolinia: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- gadolinia: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Gadolinia: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- gadolinia: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (gadolinia)|
(n.) A rare earth associated with yttria and regarded as the oxide (Gd2O3) of a metallic element, Gad`o*lin"i*um (/), with an assigned atomic weight of 153.3.
(n.) A rare earth, regarded by some as an oxide of the supposed element gadolinium, by others as only a mixture of the oxides of yttrium, erbium, ytterbium, etc.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)