|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word epictetain:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "epictetain" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- Epictetain, epictetain: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Epictetain: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- epictetain: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Epictetain: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- epictetain: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (epictetain)|
(a.) Pertaining to Epictetus, the Roman Stoic philosopher, whose conception of life was to be passionless under whatever circumstances.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for epictetain...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.