Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word dammara:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "dammara" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- dammara: Wordnik [home, info]
- Dammara, dammara: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Dammara: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- dammara: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Dammara: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- dammara: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Dammara: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- dammara: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (dammara)|
(n.) A large tree of the order Coniferae, indigenous to the East Indies and Australasia; -- called also Agathis. There are several species.
(n.) An oleoresin used in making varnishes; dammar gum; dammara resin. It is obtained from certain resin trees indigenous to the East Indies, esp. Shorea robusta and the dammar pine.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)